Jesus is my savior horses are my therapy shirt

NTA. Thank you for being a good parent and defending your son. How your wife thought it wasnt an issue is beyond me-- regardless of gender, what her friend did is a form of harassment. It is also downright creepy that that woman would sexualize her friends son. You did great, dont let your wife make you think otherwise.This i agree with, but there's a huge amount of people saying "There was no need to call her ugly, how dare you!!!". Those are the people I'm addressing. People need to stop acting like she's entitled to any respect after sexually harassing a kid and ignoring his polite requests to stop.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt