Blood Inside Me Pernambucanas Coronavirus 19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

Everyone loves to make up a narrative of what they would do in extraordinary circumstances and I’ve personally been in and witnessed hundreds either on an ambulance or in an ER and most people just fall to pieces or do nothing..a 10 second altercation with a random person in a parking lot is enough to make most people’s adrenaline kick in ..but they honestly think they will some how be a hero in a REAL emergency ..hell Im still FAR from perfect WITH experience it’s not a movie but it’s easy to pretend like it is when you have no idea at all.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt